We deliver our mission by:
- Collecting, preserving, exhibiting, researching, and promoting the Hispanic art of New Mexico, from settlement to the present, and comparative pieces from around the Spanish world.
- Operating with a focus on educational programs for the public, including offering programs on the arts (contemporary and historical), culture, food, history, and music.
- Supporting the annual Traditional Spanish Market to share with the public the artistic heritage of traditional and innovative art forms by living Market artists.
- Making our library and archives available as resources for scholars, artists, and all those interested in research in this field.
- Utilizing our building and grounds in service to our mission.